Spiga

Best Free iPhone Apps

Welcome to the first addition to my original reviews.  I'm Reid J. Thaler, (bio below) the new iPhone App Reviewer.  I really want this "Best Free iPhone App" section to be a community space, so if you know of an app that you like and want others to know of too, please let me know! (with iTune links, please).  I only have two eyes, but collectively, we have thousands!
So what makes a great iPhone app?  Simple elegance in what it does, unique ability to access the net, or utilize and manage your data, and of course, a design that's easy to navigate, visually appealing, and adds ease or joy to your life.
Below are apps that do all or most of those things.  After using an iPhone for two years, I've learned that lots of things are just easier to do on the iPhone and it's great always having it near.  If you are just starting to use an iPhone, I hope this list gets you up to speed with a lot of really great tools.  If you are a seasoned iPhoner, I hope I can share some new apps that make your visit worthwhile.  As I said, let me know if you've found a great app.  Some (apologetically) may only work in the United States.  If that's the case, let me know so I can note it. 
So again, I'm trilled and excited to be the editor.  Let's have a great time here!

You can easily find the apps you like with the Quick Select Index and use one of the following ways to install the apps from the list.
Quick Access to App Store:
  • In iPhone's browser, tap a program title below to go the App Store, tap the "FREE" button and then the "INSTALL APP" button. Or
  • In PC's browser, click a program title below to go to iTunes Preview and click "View in iTunes", then download the program within iTunes and sync to your iPhone.
+ This plus sign is attached to the logo of an app which is designed for the iPhone and iPod touch, and also runs natively on the larger screen of the iPad. See also Best Free iPad Apps.
Best Free iPhone Apps - Quick Select Index
After clicking a link, use your browser's Back icon to return here.

0 comments: